Today, Matson is launching a newly redesigned website that allows our customers easy access and enhanced visibility to our array of online services. The new design was created specifically for our customers, underscoring our commitment to providing a web portal that promotes Matson’s e-commerce capabilities.
The new features include:
- Greater visibility and enhanced access to online services
- Cleaner, streamlined design with improved rollover menu bars that display headers for all of the sections in matson.com
- Faster ocean shipment tracking capabilities with new, unsecured search option by container, booking or bill of lading number
- Easier ability to do business online with the secure “Customer Login” elevated to the main homepage
- Better ability to locate information by using a new search feature located in the top right corner of every page
- Clearer navigation for returning to the homepage, with the Matson logo on top left serving as “home” icon throughout the site
For customers of Matson Navigation Company, a new login box can be accessed from either the homepage of matson.com or in the “Ocean Services” section. In addition, customers can quickly track the status of a shipment without logging in by using the new “Ocean Shipment Track” option in the bottom left hand side of the page. This unsecured area allows customers to obtain ocean shipment updates quickly by simply supplying a container, booking or bill of lading number. Directly below the login area, customers can easily access any of Matson’s online services.
The Ocean Services section continues to serve as a valuable resource of information pertaining to all of Matson’s Pacific services.
For customers of Matson Integrated Logistics, a new login box can be accessed directly from the homepage by clicking of the “Logistics” tab in the login area. In addition, a new login box is located on the homepage of the logistics section. As with Ocean Services, MIL customers can quickly access all online services using the links displayed below the login area. The Logistics section is also designed to provide customers with a comprehensive overview of all of MIL’s service offerings, including the warehousing and distribution capabilities of the subsidiary, Matson Global Distribution Services.
We hope you enjoy the new look and enhanced access options of this redesigned website. It is part of our ongoing effort to provide our customers with a website that delivers a wide range of shipment information management tools that are timely, efficient and easy to use.
To view the newly redesigned website, go to www.matson.com.
Jeff Hull, public relations